Lower Back Pain
Lower Back Pain Is one of the most common problems my patients have. The pain ranges from minor to major, even to the point of being difficult to move (HNP). The most common disorder in the vertebrae is L1 ÷ L5 – S1. because this bone segment receives the heaviest use.
* Sleep on a mattress that is too soft.
* Weak muscles of the back due to not exercising
* Too long sitting / standing
* Being overweight (overweight)
* Lifting the load in the wrong position
* Move quickly with the wrong position
* Backbone Disorders (Scoliosis / Spondiolosis)
* Uneven leg length
For stiff muscle problems, recovery will be fast. But if you are sick you need intensive therapy.
HNP Hernia Nucleus Pulposus: Damage / tear / leak on the pads (discs) between the vertebrae which exits the gel that is placed in the spinal cord nerve. Sometimes complications occur with Sciatica problems, in this condition the patient will be very sick and the most severe must be helped by painkillers.
Acupuncture therapy is an effective way to overcome Lower Back Pain, in combination with Tuina, Exercise will greatly help the recovery process. Peanuts are one of the foods that must be avoided.
By Master Liong